The pre-requisite for working with Django is that it is installed in the Python interpreter you want to use.
Eclipse will add the Django options to the menu automatically. At this point, you can:
- create a new Django project: Ctrl+N > PyDev Django Project
- change an existing project to Django: right-click the project and choose
PyDev -> Set as Django Project.
- (you can also change projects back in the same way).
In order to compile and run the web server, use the standard CTRL-F11.
- Don’t forget to add runserver to the Run Configuration
- Add –noreload as well so you can see the console output.
You can find a complete tutorial here.